ACHES & PAINS
- Keys to Low Level Light Therapy
- The Nuts and Bolts of Low-Level Light Therapy
- Effect of light emitting diodes in the photodynamic therapy of rheumatoid arthritis
- Improvement of pain and disability in elderly patients with degenerative osteoarthritis of the knee treated with narrow-band light therapy
- Enhancement of the blood growth promoting activity after exposure of volunteers to visible and infrared polarized light. Part I: stimulation of human keratinocyte proliferation in vitro
- Infrared LED irradiation applied during high-intensity treadmill training improves maximal exercise tolerance in postmenopausal women: a 6-month longitudinal study.
- Effect of cluster multi-diode light emitting diode therapy (LEDT) on exercise-induced skeletal muscle fatigue and skeletal muscle recovery in humans.
- Effect of light-emitting diodes therapy (LEDT) on knee extensor muscle fatigue.
- Comparison between cold water immersion therapy (CWIT) and light emitting diode therapy (LEDT) in short-term skeletal muscle recovery after high-intensity exercise in athletes-preliminary results.
- Self-diagnosis of Mild-to-Moderate Acne for Self Treatment with Blue Light Therapy
- Clinical Efficacy of Self-applied Blue Light Therapy for Mild-to-Moderate Facial Acne
- Combination blue (415 nm) and red (633 nm) LED phototherapy in the treatment of mild to severe acne vulgaris
- Light-emitting diode 415 nm in the treatment of inflammatory acne: an open-label, multicentric, pilot investigation
- An open study to determine the efficacy of blue light in the treatment of mild to moderate acne
- An assessment of the efficacy of blue light phototherapy in the treatment of acne vulgaris
- Phototherapy with blue (415 nm) and red (660 nm) light in the treatment of acne vulgaris
- A new targeted blue light phototherapy for the treatment of acne
- A prospective, randomized, open and comparative study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of blue light treatment versus a topical benzoyl peroxide 5% formulation in patients with acne grade II and III
- Regulation of Skin Collagen Metabolism In Vitro Using a Pulsed 660nm LED Light Source: Clinical Correlation with a Single-blinded Study
- Facial Rejuvenation in the Triangle of ROS
- Phototherapy in Anti-aging and its Photobiologic Basics: A New Approach to Skin Rejuvenation
- Controlled Trial to Determine the Efficacy of Red and Near-infrared Light Treatment in Patient Satisfaction, Reduction of Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Skin Roughness, and Intradermal Collagen Density Increase
- Effects of Infrared Radiation on Skin Photo-aging and Pigmentation
- Study to Determine the Efficacy of Combination LED Light Therapy (633 nm and 830 nm) in Facial Skin Rejuvenation
- Low Level Laser (Light) Therapy for Cosmetic Medicine and Dermatology
- Light-emitting Diodes (LEDs) in Dermatology