OCEAN CLEANSING MILK
OCEAN CLEANSING MILK
Ultra Hydrating, Soothing, Creamy Cleanser
Formulated with nature’s purest skin soothers including Organic Algae and Water Lily, this creamy cleanser gently removes impurities and visibly diminishes surface redness and irritation. Delicate Rose and Cassie Flowers soften skin. DPHP, an amino acid compound, helps visibly minimize fine lines and wrinkles and promotes a more supple looking appearance. Skin is left feeling soft, soothed and cleansed.
Naturally fragrance-free and pH balanced. The perfect makeup remover for all skin types.
- Algae Extract contains potent vitamins and minerals. Hydrates dry skin and reinforces the appearance of a healthy, balanced, moisture-rich complexion.
- Cassie (Acacia Farnesiana) Flower has a light protectivie emollient effect on skin.
- DPHP (Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline) an amino acid compound that visibly reduces the signs of aging and provides an overall smoothing effect.
- Rose (Rosa Centifolia) Flower hydrates, brightens, soothes and softens skin. Perfect for sensitive skin types.
- Water Lily Extract helps to visibly diminish surface redness and irritation for a soft, hydrated complexion.
HOW TO USE | Apply to damp skin in gentle, circular motions. Rinse with warm water. Use morning + night and as makeup remover. Follow with OSEA serum of choice, Undaria Argan Oil and Advanced Protection Cream.
INGREDIENTS | Aqua, *Algae Extract, *Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Olivate, Decyl Glucoside, *Glycerin, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline (Amino Acid Compound), Capryloyl Glycine, Acacia Farnesiana (Cassie Flower) Flower Wax, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Wax, Sodium Palmitoyl, Water Lily Extract, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary) Extract, *Chondrus Crispus, Xanthan Gum, Glycine, Potassium Sorbate *ORGANIC INGREDIENT